Frees it in Time Photography

Capturing life through a lens

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Beautiful...Real...Timeless - Beautiful people, Real moments, Timeless Imagery - I started in photography in high school and have spent many hours watching people and thinking "What makes a great shot?" It's the story... the story of someone's life captured forever, through a photograph. This is what I do... this is what I love.

9.29.2010

I brought my closet!

The phone rang. "Are you here yet?" "I'm just pulling in..." "Ok, good, I'm parked on the side." I got out of my car and walked up to her side door. She opened the door and said, "so I brought my entire closet." There, hanging in the back, were several shirts, dresses & skirts. On the seat were a couple bags filled with other treasures and, of course, several boxes of shoes. "What should I wear?"

This is what I love about Senior sessions. It's always about the clothes. We picked a few outfits that would go nicely with our surroundings and we were off to explore the train station! For me, a picture has to have good textures, colors & light and the train station in Everett never disappoints.

Kelsey is a senior at Woodinville High School and is one of my daughters close friends. They met each other playing volleyball a couple years ago and have been fast friends ever since. Plus, she is probably the only other person we know who loves all things Disney like we do. And of course, that makes her extra special. Kelsey, it was fun to wander the station with you! You are beautiful inside and out and I can't wait for you to get us free tickets into Disneyland once you are working there :) Thanks for giving me the chance to document this time of your life... you know our door is always open to you.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home