Frees it in Time Photography

Capturing life through a lens

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Beautiful...Real...Timeless - Beautiful people, Real moments, Timeless Imagery - I started in photography in high school and have spent many hours watching people and thinking "What makes a great shot?" It's the story... the story of someone's life captured forever, through a photograph. This is what I do... this is what I love.

8.06.2010

Oh, Baby!

My younger sister had her first baby a little over a month ago. Hard for me to believe that she is a mother! But she is and a wonderful one at that. We set up a little shoot in my yard to get those 1st month pics. It was super hot here in Seattle {what? you say with shock} so baby was naked for a lot of these. We put her through her paces and she did a great job... her modeling portfolio is looking good already {wink}
Hope you enjoy this little peak of my niece.


In this last shot my niece is wearing an outfit I wore & all of my siblings and my kids have worn since. She is also sitting in the chair {i had it refinished} that belonged to my great, great grandpa {hope I got that right} on my dads side making it her great, great, great grandpa {maybe boring info but my dad will appreciate it {wink}

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home