Frees it in Time Photography

Capturing life through a lens

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Beautiful...Real...Timeless - Beautiful people, Real moments, Timeless Imagery - I started in photography in high school and have spent many hours watching people and thinking "What makes a great shot?" It's the story... the story of someone's life captured forever, through a photograph. This is what I do... this is what I love.

7.01.2010

Tiffany & Drew = Hitched

This is a poorly neglected blog {frown} HOWEVER I have the joy of posting about Tiffany & Drew's May wedding {grin}. There was rain {boo} but that didn't stop this great couple from enjoying their day. The wedding was fun and had such a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere. No bridezilla here {wink}. Tiffany & Drew - thank you for choosing me to be a part of your special day! Amaya - you were a beautiful flower girl! Enjoy this peak of your day.



so many fun images to choose from. This is a long preview but I hope you enjoy it!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home