Frees it in Time Photography

Capturing life through a lens

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Beautiful...Real...Timeless - Beautiful people, Real moments, Timeless Imagery - I started in photography in high school and have spent many hours watching people and thinking "What makes a great shot?" It's the story... the story of someone's life captured forever, through a photograph. This is what I do... this is what I love.

10.15.2008

Alex's Senior PIcs








So I am excited to share another Senior moment with all of you! This is Alex! His parents have known me since I was a little girl and how fun to get to photograph their oldest who is graduating this year. Amazing how time doesn't stop. Hopefully next year I will get to photograph the next in line.
Congratulations Alex! Good luck with your soccer. I am sure you will love playing in college. Here are a few of my favorites.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home