Frees it in Time Photography

Capturing life through a lens

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Beautiful...Real...Timeless - Beautiful people, Real moments, Timeless Imagery - I started in photography in high school and have spent many hours watching people and thinking "What makes a great shot?" It's the story... the story of someone's life captured forever, through a photograph. This is what I do... this is what I love.

9.27.2010

Sisters, Seniors & Summer weather!

This wasn't just any Saturday. The rain hadn't stopped much in the past 3 weeks, but on this Saturday it was beautiful. Clear blue skies, greens that ranged from deep forest to lime. Cool breezes that made you want to grab a book & blanket and lay for a while. I know our warm days are numbered... but this Saturday made me forget all about that.

I met Mark, Carolyn, Lindsay & Leslie at the Chateau St. Michelle Winery in Woodinville for a family/senior session. We wandered through the grounds and ended up across the way at the Willows Lodge. We used the light, warmth, and gorgeous surroundings to inspire us. Mark is the Librarian at my kids elementary where I volunteer with all sorts of fun library duties. It was wonderful to spend some time meeting the ladies in his life. Lindsay & Leslie are sisters, seniors & twins! It was fun to see their different personalities at work while I put them through their modeling paces. And I can't forget Carolyn. This was the first time I had met her but I felt like I had many times before.

Thanks for spending the afternoon with me in front of my lens! I hope you love the results of what was a beautiful Saturday.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home